This is yet another strange and short post for my blog challenge but enjoy! I would love to know some weird facts about you!
Weird facts about me
- When I was little my Granny had to check who I was each day as I pretended to be a different person.
- I have a fetish for middle aged actresses apparently….Lana Parrilla, Elizabeth Mitchell, Lisa Edelstein…the list goes on.
- I like mature hands
- I know Philomena Lynott, mother of Phil Lynott the lead singer from Thin Lizzy… Probably most famous for their song ‘The Boys Are Back in Town’. She’s a super classy old lady who wears a teddy bear necklace and calls me Polly.
- I peed myself because of a dream once..I really needed the bathroom IRL so in my dream I walked to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and then woke up cause I actually peed. I was about 16.
- I swallowed a key around the age of 5. I threw it back up though don’t worry.